How Does Practice Make Perfect With Finlingo?
Repetition is the key to correctly answering questions on exam day and you can only get it through the CFA® Total Recall App.
why CFA® Total Recall App?
Want to Take Unlimited Mock Exams?
What if I told you there’s an app that costs maybe a coffee a week that provides you with the most question practice you’ll find anywhere?
- That means you can concentrate on doing instead of memorizing.
- You’ll understand instead of regurgitate.
- Complex topics will become as easy as riding a bike.
Want to Pass CFA Level 1 Without Ruining Your Personal Life?
We created the CFA Total Recall app to stop this crazy stuff from happening to you:
- “The 2.5 year journey stunted my personal development a bit (personal relationships, physical and mental health). I forgot at least half of the material since I never use it.”
- “I gained 10 kilos during the course of my CFA prep. Was very difficult to manage, work, gym, CFA prep and my girl friend. had to quit the gym in march.”
- “I have no personal life. When I go out people barely recognize me. Pretty sad actually.”
- “I believe I lost two friends just because I have been devoting most of my time in Barnes and Nobles, and Starbucks, instead of hanging out in pubs with them… Sad??”
Want to Pass CFA Level 1, But English Isn't Your Native Language?
“Personally, I haven’t seen anyone with below average English pass the CFA. I’m not saying it’s impossible though. You don’t need to worry if you are a native English speaker. However, if you’re mother tongue is other than English, you need to be careful.”
– a Chartered Financial Analyst on Quora
You can’t escape it: English is the only language for the CFA Level 1 examination. There’s just no getting around it.
But what you can do is practice enough so English isn’t a problem.
- By continually using the CFA Total Recall app for practice, you’ll get accustomed to the linguistic nuances the examiners employ during the exam.
- You’ll answer each and every question with confidence, as you’ll have practiced enough to be completely prepared.
- It’ll be easy for you to understand otherwise difficult financial concepts.
Want to Never Run Out of Practice Questions?
- As a Viennese piano teacher would say… “Practice! Practice! Practice!”
- It’s critical to drill the concepts, formulas, and descriptions into your head before you get to exam day.
- To do this, we’ve designed a question engine – not a question bank.
- Everything you see on our app is instantly generated the moment you hit the “Next Question” button.
- That means you never have to worry about running out of questions, answers, and explanations. Ever.
You Don't Have 300 Hours to Study?
You’ve wasted enough time reading boring, unintelligible jargon without knowing how you’re going to get tested on it.
With the CFA Total Recall app, you know exactly how you’re going to get tested – and how to master answering those questions correctly.
what do our clients say?
who have we trained for?
who are we and why should you trust us?
Finlingo co-founders Andy (left) and Sean utterly loathed creating questions, answers, and explanations for our CFA Level 1 students.
- It was a complete pain-in-the-ass.
- So we decided to automate the process. Yes, out of sheer self-interest did Adam Smith’s invisible hand guide us to help you pass your exam more easily.
- But it’s good to know we have nearly 40 years teaching experience between us, have worked for major global banks when we weren’t teaching, and passed the dreaded CFA Level 1 exam.
What makes finlingo different from the other cfa study apps?
Our “secret sauce” is a question engine that spits out questions, answers, and explanations that pass the Turing Test every time.
Not a question bank that goes stale.
A question engine that churns out evergreen exam questions.
And not just the quantitative questions, either!
But the creation of the qualitative questions is the crowning achievement.
That means you can actually practice your Ethics questions over and over again, just like your CAPM, Two-Asset Portfolio Variance, and Sharpe Ratio questions.
How Do You Get Started Today?
Just head over to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the CFA Total Recall app.
Test drive it free for 7 days.
When – and only when – you’re thrilled with our shiny little app do you subscribe.
How’s that for a guarantee?
What do you have to lose?
In a word: Nothing.
You’re at a crossroads right now. You can continue doing things the old way and hope for a positive result. But the truth is, the November 2021 CFA Level I pass rate was only 27%.*
Why take the risk?
Try the CFA Total Recall app free for 7 days. If you decide we’re right and it’s the answer you prayed for, subscribe.
If not, you’ve paid nothing to test drive our world class question engine.
Just hit one of the buttons below to give it a try.