Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect
Repetition is the key to correctly answering questions on exam day and it’s attainable only through the CFA® Total Recall App.
why CFA® Total Recall App?
The Only App With Limitless Mock Exams
Most other CFA exam prep providers give you hundreds of hours of videos which you’ll never watch. And you’ll pay them thousands of dollars for the pleasure. But what if I told you there’s an app that costs maybe a coffee a week that provides you with the most question practice you’ll find anywhere?
- That means you can concentrate on doing instead of memorizing.
- You’ll understand instead of regurgitate.
- The ability to teach complex matters to students in a unique way.
You Won’t Wreck Your Personal Life
We created the CFA Total Recall app to stop this crazy stuff from happening to you:
- “The 2.5 year journey stunted my personal development a bit (personal relationships, physical and mental health). I forgot at least half of the material since I never use it.”
- “I gained 10 kilos during the course of my CFA prep. Was very difficult to manage, work, gym, CFA prep and my girl friend. had to quit the gym in march.”
- “I have no personal life. When I go out people barely recognize me. Pretty sad actually.”
- “I believe I lost two friends just because I have been devoting most of my time in Barnes and Nobles, and Starbucks, instead of hanging out in pubs with them… Sad??”
Perfect Practice for Non-Native English Speakers
“Personally, I haven’t seen anyone with below average English pass the CFA. I’m not saying it’s impossible though. You don’t need to worry if you are a native English speaker. However, if you’re mother tongue is other than English, you need to be careful.”
– a Chartered Financial Analyst on Quora You can’t escape it: English is the only language for the CFA Level 1 examination. There’s just no getting around it.
But what you can do is practice enough so English isn’t the problem it could’ve been.
- By continually using the CFA Total Recall app for practice, you’ll get accustomed to the linguistic nuances the examiners employ during the exam.
- You’ll answer each and every question with confidence, as you’ll have practiced enough to be completely prepared.
- Makes it easy for people to understand otherwise difficult financial concepts.
AI engine to create questions on the fly
“If you read anything over twenty times, you will not learn it by heart so easily as if you were to read it only ten, trying to repeat it between whiles, and when memory failed, looking at the book.”– Sir Francis Bacon
- As a Viennese piano teacher would say… “Practice! Practice! Practice!” It’s critical to drill the concepts, formulas, and descriptions into your head before you get to exam day.
- In order to do this, we’ve designed a question engine – not a question bank. Everything you see on our app is instantly generated the moment you hit the “Next Question” button.
- That means you never have to worry about running out of questions, answers, and explanations. Ever.
Manage Your Study Time Better
You’ve wasted enough time reading seemingly interminable, unintelligible jargon without knowing how you’re going to get tested on it.With the CFA Total Recall app, you know exactly how you’re going to get tested – and how to master answering those questions correctly.
CLIENTS WE'VE TRAINED FOR
Wait… who are you guys and why should I trust you?
Finlingo co-founders Andy (left) and Sean utterly loathed creating questions, answers, and explanations for our CFA Level 1 students.
- It was a complete pain-in-the-ass.
- So we decided to automate the process. Yes, out of sheer self-interest did Adam Smith’s invisible hand guide us to help you pass your exam more easily.
- But it’s good to know we have nearly 40 years teaching experience between us, have worked for major global banks when we weren’t teaching, and passed the dreaded CFA Level 1 exam.
How does it work?
Ah, the secret sauce. A question engine that spits out questions, answers, and explanations that pass the Turing Test every time.
Andy has been coding since he was a little boy. Sean has been complaining about tech since he was a boy.
It was the perfect marriage. But the creation of the qualitative questions is the crowning achievement. That means you can actually practice your Ethics questions over and over again, just like your CAPM, Two-Asset Portfolio Variance, and Sharpe Ratio questions.
How Do You Get Started Today?
Just head over to the App Store and download the CFA Total Recall app at no cost.
Test drive it, as the first 3 questions in each Reading are gratis.
When – and only when – you’re thrilled with the progress you’re making do you subscribe to access the mock exams.
How’s that for a guarantee?
What do you have to lose?
In a word: Nothing.
You’re at a crossroads right now. You can continue doing things the old way and hope for a positive result. But the truth is, the December 2020 Level I pass rate was only 49%.
Why take the risk?
Try the CFA Total Recall app. You can answer 171 questions (the first 3 sections of each Reading) at zero cost.If you decide that the app is for you, you can subscribe to create as many mock exams as your greedy little heart desires.Give it a go – you have everything to gain!